Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/dominicanserviceexcursion.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/adventure-tours/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17
Monkeyland, a natural jungle habitat in the Dominican Republic, is home to squirrel monkeys. Getting to the park is easy aboard a safari-style truck, which stops at local, organic coffee and cacao plantations en route. The sanctuary is also home to botanical gardens of native flora. Hotel transport from Punta Cana and Bavaro is included.
- Monkeyland guided half-day trip: select a morning or afternoon
- Snap photos of squirrel monkeys and stroll a botanical garden
- Coffee and hot chocolate tasting included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from Punta Cana and Bavaro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera and cash for souvenirs.
- Participants with a cold or a flu will not be allowed to interact with monkeys.
- Participants with severe peanut allergies should refrain from this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This park is not wheelchair accesible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 traveler